Rubber bellows and dust boots, are engineered seals used in a wide range of applications to seal out dust and environmental elements in applications with a design range of motion or stroke. When used as seals, rubber bellows are required to protect reciprocating mechanisms, keeping them free from contamination by their environment.When used as a connector, the rubber bellows function is to contain substances passing between fixing points it connects. In this mode, the bellow can also be designed to take up vibration, thermal expansion, and some misalignment in the system. Todo Rubber Co., Ltd has perfected many alternative manufacturing techniques that utilize a wide range of materials to produce bellows that will meet most operational requirements.
Raw material suggestion
Qingdao Todo Rubber Co., Ltd are the manufacturer of custom molded rubber dust boot, which can be in many different configurations, sizes and materials according to your most demanding needs. Our computer control type vulcanization machine help us produce the exact rubber bellows for you. Choice the right raw material is very important, it will influence the durable and lifetime of rubber bellows. There has been lots bad case. How to get the right rubber bellows in reasonable price are the top topic for customers.
Qingdao Todo Rubber Co., Ltd would like to share some raw material choice as below,
- NBR (Nitrile butadiene) is the most choice for oil resistant area;
- SI (Silicone) is the good choice for food industry;
- FKM (fluoro elastomer) is perfect choice for aircraft;
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) is a good partner used in outdoor environment;
OEM type dust boot process schedule
- Analysis the application & technical requirements
- Select the rubber raw material and rubber formulations
- Design the mold to meet the perfect surface of rubber bellow
- Do the prototype testing of rubber bellows to get the sample confirmation
- Apply lab testing for the size, basis technical data and properties of rubber bellow.